About our Terms
- Thank you so much for visiting our website (the Site). These Terms explain how you may use this Site.
- References in these Terms to the Site includes all associated web pages.
- You should read these Terms carefully before using the Site.
- By accessing or using the Site or otherwise indicating your consent, you agree to be bound by these Terms and the documents referred to in them.
- If you do not agree with or accept any of these Terms, you should stop using the Site
- If you have any questions about the Site, please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com
|Content||means any text, images, video, audio or other multimedia content, software or other information or material submitted to or on the Site;|
|Terms||means these terms and conditions of use as updated from time to time under clause 11;|
|Acceptable use policy||means the policy set out at the end of these Terms|
We, us or our
Online terms and conditions for the supply of goods or services
means Margherita Spangaro with EN-LIGHT IT UP! with its registered office at Flat 3, 33 Upper Berkeley Street
means any terms and conditions which will apply to you ordering goods or services using the Site;
|Privacy notice||means the notice, which governs how we process any personal data collected from you;|
|Submission||means any text, images, video, audio or other multimedia content, software or other information or material submitted by you or other users to the Site;|
|You or your||means the person accessing or using the Site or its Content.|
Using the Site
- The Site is for your personal use only.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for any costs and expenses you may incur in relation to your use of the Site.
- We seek to make the Site as accessible as possible. If you have any difficulties using the Site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We may prevent or suspend your access to the Site if you do not comply with any part of these Terms, any terms or policies to which they refer or any applicable law.
Ownership, use and intellectual property rights
- This Site and all intellectual property rights in it including but not limited to any Content are owned by us. Intellectual property rights means rights such as: copyright, trademarks, domain names, design rights, database rights, patents and all other intellectual property rights of any kind whether or not they are registered or unregistered (anywhere in the world). We reserve all of our rights in any intellectual property in connection with these Terms. This means, for example, that we remain owner of them and free to use them as we see fit.
- Nothing in these Terms grants you any legal rights in the Site other than as necessary to enable you to access the Site.
Submitting information to the Site
- While we try to make sure that the Site is secure, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you supply to us via the Site (Submissions) and therefore we cannot guarantee that it will be kept confidential. For that reason, you should not submit to the Site any information that you regard as confidential, commercially sensitive or valuable.
- We may use any Submissions as we see reasonably fit on a free-of-charge basis. We shall not be legally responsible to you or anybody else for any use of Submissions.
Accuracy of information and availability of the Site
- While we try to make sure that the Site is accurate, up-to-date and free from bugs, we cannot promise that it will be. Furthermore, we cannot promise that the Site will be fit or suitable for any purpose. Any reliance that you may place on the information on this Site is at your own risk.
- We may suspend or terminate operation of the Site at any time as we see fit.
- Content is provided for your general information purposes only and to inform you about us and our products and news, features, services and other websites that may be of interest. It does not constitute technical, financial or legal advice or any other type of advice and should not be relied on for any purposes.
- While we try to make sure that the Site is available for your use, we do not promise that the Site is available at all times nor do we promise the uninterrupted use by you of the Site.
Hyperlinks and third party sites
The Site may contain hyperlinks or references to third party websites other than the Site. Any such hyperlinks or references are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over third party websites and accept no legal responsibility for any Content, material or information contained in them. The display of any hyperlink and reference to any third party website does not mean that we endorse that third party’s website, products or services. Your use of a third party site may be governed by the terms and conditions of that third party site.
Acceptable Use Policy
- As a condition of your use of the Site, you agree:
- not to use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful under any applicable law or prohibited by these Terms
- not to use the Site to commit any act of fraud;
- not to use the Site to distribute viruses or malware or other similar harmful software code;
- not to use the Site for purposes of promoting unsolicited advertising or sending spam;
- not to use the Site to simulate communications from us or another service or entity in order to collect identity information, authentication credentials, or other information (‘phishing’);
- not to use the Site in any manner that disrupts the operation of our Site or business or the website or business of any other entity;
- not to use the Site in any manner that harms minors;
- not to promote any unlawful activity;
- not to represent or suggest that I endorse any other business, product or service unless I have separately agreed to do so in writing;
- not to use the Site to gain unauthorised access to or use of computers, data, systems, accounts or networks; and
- not to attempt to circumvent password or user authentication methods.
- We may make interactive services available on the Site, for example areas where you can comment on Content.
- We are not obliged to monitor or moderate Submissions to our interactive services. Where we do monitor or moderate Submissions we shall indicate how this is performed and who should be contacted in relation to any Submission of concern to you.
- We may remove or edit any Submissions to any of our interactive services whether they are moderated or not.
- Any Submission you make must comply with our Submission standards set out below.
Any Submission or communication to users of our Site must conform to standards of accuracy, decency and lawfulness, which shall be applied in our discretion, acting reasonably. In particular, you warrant that any Submission or communication is:
- your own original work and lawfully submitted;
- factually accurate or your own genuinely held belief;
- provided with the necessary consent of any third party;
- not defamatory or likely to give rise to an allegation of defamation;
- not offensive, obscene, sexually explicit, discriminatory or deceptive; and
- unlikely to cause offence, embarrassment or annoyance to others.
Linking and framing
- You may create a link to our Site from another website without our prior written consent provided no such link:
- creates a frame or any other browser or border environment around the content of our Site;
- implies that we endorse your products or services or any of the products or services of, or available through, the website on which you place a link to our Site;
- displays any of the trademarks or logos used on our Site without our permission or that of the owner of such trademarks or logos; or
- is placed on a website that itself does not meet the acceptable use requirements of this Policy.
- We reserve the right to require you to immediately remove any link to the Site at any time, and you shall immediately comply with any request by us to remove any such link.
Using our name and logo
- You may not use our trademarks, logos or trade names except in accordance with these Terms.
- We shall apply these Terms in our absolute discretion. In the event of your breach of the Terms we may terminate or suspend your use of the Site, remove or edit Submissions, disclose Submissions to law enforcement authorities or take any action we consider necessary to remedy the breach.
Limitation on our liability
- Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law (such as for death or personal injury), we are not legally responsible for any:
- losses that:
- were not foreseeable to you and us when these Terms were formed; or
- that were not caused by any breach on our part
- business losses.
No changes to these Terms are valid or have any effect unless agreed by us in writing. We reserve the right to vary these Terms from time to time. Our updated terms will be displayed on the Site and by continuing to use and access the Site following such changes, you agree to be bound by any variation made by us. It is your responsibility to check these Terms from time to time to verify such variations.
- We shall try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and efficiently.
- If you are unhappy with our products or services or the Site please contact us as soon as possible to let us know.
- If you want to take court proceedings, the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to these
- The laws of England and Wales will apply to these